How to get to the virtual venue?
- Go to the login page of the virtual venue HERE.
- If you login for the first time, at the login page, press REQUEST ACCESS (turns blue), enter the email address used for your registration, and press ‘Request new access code’.
- In a few seconds, you will receive an access code (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org). Check your spam folder if you don’t receive an email in your incoming mailbox. The access code is valid for 30 minutes.
- You are advised NOT to sign out if you leave the virtual platform. If signed out, you have to request a new Personal Access Code at login.
At the virtual platform:
- Edit your profile. After login, click on the (blank) profile picture (“avatar”) in the navigation bar of the platform (top right), and update the information on your badge. Upload your photo to enhance your visibility for networking!
- Conference bag. As of Monday 11 October, you can get the Book of Abstracts and the list of participants by clicking on your avatar and then ‘Conference bag’. In the ‘Conference bag’, you will also find your favourites that you have bookmarked during the event.
- On Demand. After the broadcast date, you will have access to the presentations (in the Library/Archive) and to the booths until 1 May 2022.
Located in the heart of the cloud, there are a range of buildings in virtual Parma hosting the pre-conferences:
- Presentation Halls. You will find video-streaming presentations with live Q&A in several buildings according to the programme.
- Exhibition Floor. Visit interactive virtual booths in the exhibition building. Delegates can stop by the booths, (video) chat with representatives, schedule an appointment for later, and more.
- Piazza Connects. Meet & greet the conference chairs, the speakers, and your colleagues from abroad.
- Reception Desk. For support, the reception desk is open during the pre-conference days.
- Library/Archive. At the end of each conference day, the presentations will be available ON DEMAND in the library/archive.